Procure4Peace.org is a 100% volunteer based and a not-for-profit initiative.
We enable the global procurement community to source and supply the needed help to Ukraine.
At the same time, we help the global procurement community navigate through the procurement and supply chain challenges around the situation of Ukraine.
We do this together with procurement individuals who have (extensive) knowledge and global connections & procurement professionals located in Ukraine.
We aim to connect procurement professionals to the needed help in Ukraine by sharing relevant and reliable sources of information – such as lists of necessary goods & services as well as references to whitepapers and events.
How can I help Ukraine?
- Goods needed
- Online Community Support Tools
- Support for Ukrainian Based companies
- Fill in this Survey if you want to help in anyway
What are the impacts to the supply chain?
- Participate and follow events between procurement professionals around the situation in Ukraine here
- Updates on Supply Chain impacts are updated regularly here
Other ways to help:
- Follow Procure4Peace on LinkedIn and share it within your network
- Use #procure4peace in your procurement and Ukraine related posts
- If you have any information and/resources to provide direct help, please email [email protected]
Procure4Peace.org is maintained by ProcureTech, Sievo and a growing number of volunteers.
ProcureTech are on a mission to build the digital future of procurement.
Sievo is the procurement software company that work with 100+ of the biggest global supply chains.
We are 100% volunteer based and a not-for-profit initiative.